TBD coming soon.
- To protect and promote the mutual interest of its members.
- To create a closer fellowship in order to promote the best interest of all deaf and hard of hearing persons.
- To foster and improve recreational, social, and athletic activities.
- To further the causes of better citizenship of the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- To work for the welfare of deaf and hard of hearing children, the advancement of education, and the improvement of instructional opportunities for all.
2018 Board Officers / Executive Boards